Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Chic Coles Outfit Colors

There are just some colors I am drawn to when I go shopping.  Navy blue, turquoise, pink and orange.  For some reason, I have these four colors overwhelming my closet at the moment and whenever I go to a store I always buy a piece of clothing that has one of these fun colors.  There is nothing better than these wraps in the first image.  These are perfect for going to the movies or for a class where the air conditioning is blasting.  I love having a big necklace to make a statement with a basic outfit.  A pink wallet and orange wrap bracelet are a bold addition as well!

Is there a color you always gravitate towards when you go shopping?




images compliments of: Rebecca Minkoff, Marc by Marc Jacobs

16 comments:

Erin said...

Oh yes! I always gravitate towards turquoise (no surprise!), hot pink, and white.

I LOVE wraps like that too...I have so many, they are so cozy and cute. And I agree with the statement necklace...they really add so much to a basic outfit!

JMW said...

Love that necklace! Lately, I've found that shades of pink, as well as orange, call out to me.

Kristin said...

I don't know but I LOVE all of those together! Right now, I keep being drawn to greys, creams and taupes. BORING. :)

ashlina said...

yes! black! i wish i had more aqua but black is my first love. lol.

sarah, flourish design + style said...

Love your choices! I am seriously boring.. white, grey.. :) xo

Chic Geek said...

I am so with you on the bold statement jewelry (hence my post today)!
xoxo

Fancy Pants said...

I always gravitate toward blues...

Haven and Home said...

Can you be my personal shopper? Love these pieces.

Anna Liesemeyer said...

okay these are too cute!!! fun finds!

Sarah Jane said...

these are great finds!! i want that navy wrap and turquoise necklace. xo

Cristin said...

Love the necklace. Reminds me of one by Tina Turk.
xo,
cristin

Lila said...

Black, white, gray, and sometimes pink and yellow. Don't ask me why, I'm just really that lame!
Lila Ferraro
Queen Bedroom Sets

Julie @ Chapman Interiors said...

Oh that turquoise necklace is so beautiful! And the orange cuff would add such great pop to any outfit..

As for me, I can't stop buying black! Addicted for sure..

-j

LindsB said...

I'm loving all the color here- of course the orange is my favorite

annechovie said...

Love all the color. I am helplessly drawn to pink!

carlee said...

I love that wrap. I have something like that in several colors. And that necklace is beautiful!

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you! Thank you!