Monday, April 12, 2010

Lonny #4


We are so excited for Lonny #4-the April/May Issue!  I can spend hours going through this magazine clicking on all the items I love and being able to see the websites they come from.  It is really interactive and I love seeing the homes they feature.  This issue has a lot of eco-friendly tips and ways to make your home more environmentally friendly.  If you haven't checked it out yet, head over there now! Here is a little preview of what's in this fabulous issue:


*Images compliments of Lonny

11 comments:

Rosie Campbell said...

Love Lonny! I get excited for every issue.

www.rosiecampbell.net

Laura Trevey said...

It is fabulous!!

Have a wonderful start to your week ~~
xoxo Laura

Padgett Hoke said...

soo excited! I will have to carve out a few hours for blissful perusing!

Cristin said...

love every inch!

xo,
cristin

SogniSorrisi said...

My fave feature was the kid friendly Manhattan apartment.

Haven and Home said...

Can't wait to see it!

LindsB said...

Lonny day is the best!

Lavender and Lilies said...

It was awesome this time. By far the best issue!

perfectly paisley said...

I LOVE Lonny!!! so chic!

annechovie said...

Lonny is so inspiring! Have a super week.

The Goods Design said...

I can't believe I haven't had time to flip through yet -- I wish it came out monthly! It's my favorite design mag.

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you! Thank you!