Monday, April 19, 2010

Luxurious Beach Hotels

When thinking about taking vacations, I always think of it as a beach vacation.  If I am not at the beach with a good book catching some sun, it just does not feel like a REAL vacation for me.  Spoiled I know, but I would rather go to the beach or a luxurious hotel where the weather is warm and sunny and one that requires a bathing suit, rather than a ski vacation.  Don't get me wrong, I love skiing and hot chocolate and all that those trips entail, but we have a house in NH and I can do that anytime...and I say anytime because there is always a strong possibility there will be snow on the ground in April.  I am a big traveler.  I love going to new places and discovering beautiful places...I love being able to immerse myself in another culture or sink my toes in foreign sand.  Most of these places I have been however, have been sunny and sandy!  Costa Rica, Galapagos, Ecuador, Puerto Rico...all tropical and sunny.  I wish I could travel more.  I would take a trip to all of the places here:

Barcelo Raval Hotel-Barcelona, Spain

Florblanca-Costa Rica

Anantara in the Maldives

14 comments:

Kristin said...

Ohhhhhh, what I wouldn't give for a getaway to the Maldives!

Design Esquire said...

These photos make me want to take a vacation! I love a warm weather destination too.

Starfish and Sundresses said...

I would loooove to stayi n one of those huts in the Maldives! I'm coming with you! xx

Cristin said...

My parents are going to the Maldives next month... wish I was joining them!

xo,
cristin

Averill said...

I SO want to go to the Maldives and stay in one of those huts over the water. So romantic and remote.

Lavender and Lilies said...

I so need to go to Costa Rica!

Julie @ Chapman Interiors said...

SO beautiful! Wish I was there right now!

Julie said...

Thank you.

Lacquered Life said...

The Maldives is my dream vacation ... one day I'll be there. Great pic on the hotel!

LindsB said...

I would LOVE to visit the Maldives- it looks like a stunning place!

Erika @ BluLabel Bungalow said...

wow, how inspiring! any of these images would be the perfect desktop wallpaper. have a great day!

The Zhush said...

Oh to be vacationing in one of those huts...(sigh).

lavieboston.com said...

I want to be any of those amazing places right now!

The Goods Design said...

Gorgeous images! It's tough to keep myself from running over to the airport now and catching the next flight!

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you! Thank you!