Thursday, April 1, 2010

New HB Home

What a great day Melissa and I had in Darien, New Canaan, Westport Ct visiting all our favorite design spots. As I waited for Melissa to get off the train at the Darien train Station I leafed through Connecticut Cottage magazine and was so surprised to see the fun new add for HB Home Design. "New York or Bust!" It featured a suit case and the Westport train station in the background. So after many hugs and hellos to the ever sweet and charming girls at HB home flagship store in Westport we heard all about the new store at 1036 74th and Lexington in New York City. "It has the same fun vibe that the other stores have but is very tiny which is always so much more exciting and intimate," said the adorable Rena Barasanti, wife of Dan Barasanti co-owner of HB Home.


*Images compliments of HB Home

8 comments:

Lacquered Life said...

Yay! I am so excited! Right in my NYC 'hood. W and I bought our love seat for Charleston from HB Home in Westport and had it shipped! Totally worth it!

style chronicle said...

Great store! Hope I can go by when I am in NYC next month!!

Averill said...

Oooh I want that gorgeous buffet in the window!

Anonymous said...

THE BEST STORE!!! And the people that work there are sooo knowledgeable and friendly!

nicole said...

Cant wait to check it out! Thanks.

Julie @ Chapman Interiors said...

Ohhh I'm jealous! I wish technology could magically beam us all over so I could go for a quick visit (hopefully that same technology can beam furniture around too) :)

The Zhush said...

Love HB! You were all so close to me, just over the New Canaan border, here in Westchester, NY! Now I think I need to head up to Westport and see what's new!

Things That Inspire said...

Healing Barsanti - I first heard of them a few years ago when a friend moved to Westport a few years ago (I grew up in Redding, CT - so this is my old stomping grounds). I am so excited to learn about their NYC store!

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you! Thank you!