Friday, April 9, 2010

Splash of Turquoise

We wanted to end the week with a little splash of color. The posts this week have really been about almost non colors, grays and whites. So we wanted to bring a little zing into the week. Feeling the pull of turquoise and the water. From San Francisco to the Vineyard, the color turquoise translates fun and relaxed. It is a color that can not really be formal it just has a fun play to it. Hope everyone has a great weekend.



Images compliments of: Country Living, Vineyard Cottage, Amy Morris, Massucco Warner Miller

13 comments:

Julie said...

Beautiful images.

JMW said...

I really like the pairing of turquoise and pink. They make for a cheerful combo, yet really chic when used in the right setting. Have a great weekend!

lavieboston.com said...

Pops of turquoise really make a room brighter!

The Consummate Hostess said...

What a refreshing and energizing color palette! I love it.

Cara said...

The turquoise wall is amazing.

Erin said...

Yum, yum, yum!!! What great rooms filled with such yummy color!

LindsB said...

color is my friend- I am in LOVE with the first bedroom for sure!

Sanity Fair said...

That first bedroom is one of my favs - have it in tearsheets. It was actually designed as a child's room - but you could fool me! Fantastic color. And I love the way the patterns pop.

Emily A. Clark said...

Love that pink silhouette pillow. Too sweet!

perfectly paisley said...

Turquoise is my FAVORITE color.... if I have to choose a color! :o)

Deliciously Organized said...

The top room has been on my mind...it's so bright and fresh! I love it.

Hamptontoes said...

I love turquoise...the color and the jewelry! Just bought myself a fabulous "turquoise" bracelet today from a little shop in Bronxville. Have a great weekend!

Vitania said...

oh so lovely turquoise... and I am dreaming of sandy beaches, clear skies and turquoise waters too..

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you! Thank you!