Monday, May 3, 2010

Blog Awards

Thank you to HAMPTONTOES Blog for the Happy 101 Blog Award!


Top 10 Happiness List:
1. Traveling..could be going to a far-away place or taking a day trip.
2. Jewelry is one of those things that I cannot leave the house without.  Big statement or delicate pieces, it doesn't matter I love it all!
3. Desert-anything chocolate or strawberry (and any type of cupcake.)
4. Shop Chic Coles makes me so happy! I love being able to have my own business. 
5. Exercising- I just started working out daily and I had forgotten what it was like to have a workout routine.  I enjoy just getting outside and walking around the park!
6. Summer Vacations- My family and I have a tradition of going to Martha's Vineyard or Nantucket every summer and this is a time that definitely makes me happy!
7. My dogs.  Even though I am in school in New Orleans, I love being able to come home and take them for walks and snuggle!
8.  Reading definitely makes me happy.  Being able to sit down and get lost in a great book is so enjoyable.
9. Fun Fabrics make me happy too!  Pillows with colorful fabrics can really make a room stand out!
10. Blogging!  Sharing things that inspire me and reading about what inspires other people is one of my favorite things to do.  
We are going to pass this along to:




Thanks to Pemberly Style for the Preppy Mafia Award



There are a few questions to answer:

1. Who is your style icon? Reese Witherspoon is definitely one of my style icons.  She has such effortless style and always looks beautiful.  She can pull off jeans and a t-shirt and rock a long dress at an awards ceremony. 
3. Favorite Party Theme? Beach party! I love being by the water.
4. Go-to Halloween costume? I honestly try to avoid Halloween because I really don't love getting dressed up.  I would rather be the one handing out candy. 
5. Extravegance you can't live without? Probably my car...I drive everywhere and I have to have an SUV...I don't feel safe if I am in a small car.
6. Living person you admire? Anyone who can have a family, a job and blog!
7. Greatest Fear? Honestly, I am not sure...at the moment in my life it could be not having a full time job when I graduate!
8. Trait you deplore in yourself? Procrastination...it can really get in the way of getting things done.
9. Which talent would you most like to have? I wish I had a really good memory...mine is terrible and I am envious of people who have great memories. 
10. Greatest Achievment? My college degree I will have on May 15th!


We would like to pass the Preppy Mafia award to: 

8 comments:

Laura Trevey said...

Love your list... Yes to travelling and Summer Vacations! Can't wait ~~

Have a BBB week!
xoxo Laura

Julie @ Chapman Interiors said...

Ahhh!! Thank you!! I was just swinging by to say hello and saw your Award to me!! How sweet! My Monday is looking up :)

xoxo

Deliciously Organized said...

Congrats on your awards! I'm loving your lists...I think we have a lot in common!

LindsB said...

Your getting your degree so soon- a HUGE congrats to that!!

shari @ little blue deer said...

Awww, congratulations! You totally deserve those! Loved seeing your answers, I always like to hear about my fellow bloggers! I love Martha's Vineyard, btw, so jealous! XO!

Kristin said...

Congrats on your awards! I love Shop Chic Coles too!

Andrea said...

I am going to check out your shop. Congrats on your awards! Its so great to learn more about you!

Ashley said...

Congrats on your awards, and thanks for the Preppy Mafia shout out. :)

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you! Thank you!