Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Carrier and Company

Although many of these interiors have been featured throughout the blogland, we are so intrigued and excited whenever we see the interiors done by Carrier and Company.  Their use of contemporary designs coupled with traditional elements makes for a unique design esthetic. We love their rooms with neutral colors as well as the ones with pops of color. The Vogue office with the natural woods and colors is one that always catches my eye...but then again how could it not?






















*Images compliments of Carrier and Company

11 comments:

Haven and Home said...

Whew that is some lovely work!

Emily said...

That first image is my favorite! I had not seen many of these so thanks for sharing!!

Erica @ Decorica said...

Love their style - can't wait to check out their site. Great images!

Design Esquire said...

I love all of these images. Just beautiful.

Andrea said...

Love that first image with the orange bookcase. I saw it the other day and had no idea who the designer was. Thanks for the intro!

Laura Trevey said...

These interiors are just beautiful...

ashlina {the decorista} said...

wow. so gorgeous. i love all the orchids in this post.

come by my blog for a giveaway. enter to win a zebra print rug!!!!
all of you girls should enter.
:)

Kristin said...

That natural looking kitchen in the second pic is gorgeous!

My Notting Hill said...

That pink and brown toile rooms is one of my favorites. Great eye candy in this post!

LindsB said...

They always give me such inspiration- especially the green desk accessories- love those!

Rebecca June said...

Dont you love them?!?!? They got to do the Vogue offices. I mean, what tops that!

xoxo

Rebecca June

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you! Thank you!