Saturday, May 22, 2010

Happy Birthday Mom

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MOM!

Today is the birthday of our beautiful, talented and sweet hearted MOM! We have said it before and will say it a thousand times again, WE LOVE YOU and wouldn't be who we are today without your kindness, love and support. You are an amazing woman! Here's to you Mom...


Summer '09, Sugar Hill, NH




One of Mom's favorites, Lily of the Valley


And a few words from each of us...

Mom, I love you so much. 
You are the best Mom in the whole wide world!
I hope this year is filled with love and luck coming from everywhere. 
I can't wait to see you in 27 days! (yes, I am counting)
Happy Birthday! Love, Cassandra



Mom, I had so much fun with you in New Orleans.
I am so glad you were able to come down for graduation
because I woudln't be where I am today without you!
Love you so much and can't wait to see you in June!
Happy Birthday, love you! Melissa


Mom you are the best I love you!
 You are so nurturing and have a great way of showing your love!
 I will always love you and thank you for always being there for me!
Happy Birthday! Love, Leslie



Dear Wendy, I want to wish you a happy birthday and 
hope you have a great day. Enjoy your pedicure, manicure and 
lunch at Fresh Day Spa. 
With lots of love always, Ron


HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!

7 comments:

Ragland Hill Social by Gwen Driscoll said...

Happy Birthday Mom! Hope you have a great day.

Chic Coles said...

Thank you one and all for such a wonderful birthday post. This post has made my day.The pictures and worlds are so heart felt. Thank you for being such a fabulous family.Love each and everyone of of you!

Design Esquire said...

Happy Birthday!! You are blessed with such a wonderful family.

Erin said...

What a sweet post!!! Happy birthday!!!

Averill said...

Hope you had a wonderful birthday -- your spa day sounds great!

Hamptontoes said...

Happy Birthday wonderful woman! Enjoy your day celebrating with much happiness!

Haven and Home said...

Sorry I am late to the party but HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!! I hope it was a wonderful day!!!!

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you! Thank you!