Thursday, May 6, 2010

If We Could Have another House...

These houses in Rowayton CT are just so perfect, we love the size and scale. The old barn board is the perfect color grey. The french doors with transoms above are just dreamy, not to mention the way the shutters are used in the interiors. The use of white walls with the rustic beams also play up the shutters. We just can not say enough about this design and architecture...yummy is the word.
Images compliments of: At Home and images on file

14 comments:

Cara said...

Absolutely amazing. I will take one of each please!

Rene @ cottage and vine said...

I love them all! I especially love the image with the boxwood and weathered wood.

2 Hounds Design said...

I love these houses! Thanks for the post, otherwise I'd never known they existed.

Averill said...

yummy indeed. love the landscaping as well.

Jeni @ peppertowne.com said...

The first house you showed it divine!! I've been pouring over designs, ideas and inspirations for our outdoor spaces...I love the green, the outdoor in concept everywhere and how the barn wood flows through out. very nice

dreaming in pink and green said...

What an awesome house! So unique

sarah @ realestatestyle said...

I LOVE this place!

Andrea said...

Wow, what a beautiful home! I really like the little pond in the back.

Deliciously Organized said...

I love all of these. They are so charming!

Pemberley said...

I love those barn style doors that slide open. Great pix!

Kelly Green said...

Love all these images - so welcoming and natural! KG

Pink to Green said...

I'll second that- so yummy! Love these pics!

sarah, flourish design + style said...

Amazing, gorgeous, I could go on. Dream home :) xx

kayce hughes said...

Every one of those images is perfection.

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you! Thank you!