Thursday, May 20, 2010

Irish Mirrors

Ever since we visited The Shop (home of Mariette Himes Gomes) in NYC, we have been lusting over these Irish mirrors. Rumored to have been representative of the "tears of the Irish" with the use of the swarovski crystals bordering the outside of the mirrors.  They add such elegance to any space and are such a beautiful addition to a home. I would love to hang one in an entryway above a console table adorned with fun accessories.
Mariette Himes Gomes via Chic Coles




*Images compliments of Jean Randazzo

8 comments:

Kristin said...

I'm in love. That would jazz up any entry!

ashlina {the decorista} said...

oh so pretty. i love those mirrors....fab!

Laura Trevey said...

Oh my goodness... the beaded ones are striking!!

Andrea said...

Gorgeous!!

Averill said...

Really beautiful! I've never run across one of these before but I love it. The Mrs. Blandings version is esp gorge.

JMW said...

I had never heard of Irish mirrors - these are gorgeous!

LindsB said...

The detail on those are just fab- I would love one over my mantle

Ragland Hill Social by Gwen Driscoll said...

Just beautiful. Thanks for sharing.

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you! Thank you!