Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Pretty in Pink

Pretty in pink. Who does not look lovely in the color? Especially the soft petal of a spring peony looks so pretty in the color. All week we have ben searching for images with this wonderful color. This is the time of year that the soft petal pink lipsticks are pulled out or are on the radar to buy. With a tan it is almost all you need, a slpash of pink and you are all set. These interiors are like this as well, just a splash and the room is dressed and ready to go.
*Images compliments of :Emily A. Clark, Candian house and home,Traditional Home, Elle Decor, Marie Turner, Grant Gibson

10 comments:

Will @ Bright.Bazaar said...

That pink fireplace wall, with the giltter squares is uber cool!

Design Actually said...

I love a splash of pink in a room. That fireplace wall is amazing!

Lacquered Life said...

Again, Chic Coles, it seems we are on the same page! Be sure to check out tomorrow's post at Lacquered Life! I absolutely love the peonies in Grant K. Gibson's San Fran apt. Then again, what wouldn't look great in that apt?

Ellie Cutler said...

Ah...I love these pics! And that tree in the last one is AWESOME!

LindsB said...

love me some pink...I wish the fiance let me use it more

Averill said...

Ooh I love pink, especially touches of hot pink! I'm off on vacation tomorrow so I hope y'all have a wonderful Memorial Day weekend!

Renata said...

Love, Love, Love the Hot Pink Lamp in the first photo!!!

http://renata-beautyandelegance.blogspot.com/

Porchlight Interiors said...

some very stunning rooms here

ASB said...

LOVE pink!! and all of these images.

thingsthatsparkleblog.blogspot.com

Deliciously Organized said...

just the perfect amount!

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you! Thank you!