Friday, May 21, 2010

Spanx Bathing Suits

Did you know that Spanx had bathing suits? I was talking to a friend the other day and they informed me that Spanx now has bathing suits that hold you in and make you looked more slimmed down.  With the warm weather in New Orleans and summer approaching, I might have to get myself one of these.  My favorite is the one shoulder black with white ruffle...however, I really wish they wouldn't use models who don't need a Spanx bathing suit. These pictures give me no indication as to how the bathing suit will look on someone who isn't a size 0 and weighs 105. None the less, I think I will be picking one of these babies up before I hit the beach!


*Images compliments of Spanx

8 comments:

JMW said...

This is GREAT news, because if I don't get in shape before my vacation, I may have to invest in one of these garments!

Pinecone Camp said...

These are all beautiful! I do hate trying on bathing suits but these don't look like they'd make me cringe too much ;)
Have a lovely weekend!

Design Esquire said...

I had no idea! I love the one with the ruffle.

sanctuaryhome said...

Sign me up for the third one, heading to the website now.

aneyefordetail said...

Just to add: Lands End also has a line "Slender Swimsuits". I have the Carmella and it is the best one I have EVER had....love it, love it. Nice solid colors, I have the brown, and my daughter says it looks better than any suit I've had in years! (and yes, she is my biggest fan and critic)

FROM THE RIGHT BANK said...

I did not know that but it makes perfect sense that they would make bathing suits! I need another one like a hole in the head but this might be too good to pass up. Thanks for sharing! Have a great weekend and stop by if you can for my new giveaway. (It's a really good one.) :)

Andrea said...

The ruffle suit is adorable!

wow gold said...

Great blog really enjoyed reading it. Have bookmarked you and will check back regular. Please feel free to take a look at my blog...

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you! Thank you!