Thursday, June 24, 2010

Angel Jackson Satchels



My new obsession is Angel Jackson, a london based design company started by two sisters (we love that!) that we carry at DesignerSocial. I stare at them all day at work and lust over which one I would love to take home with me. Made from gorgeous leathers and skins, along with sequins, studs and fun colors, these bags are edgy and glamorous. The satchels with the chain shoulder strap are by far my favorite size and shape and I have shown a few that I wouldn't mind having in my collection!






*Images compliments of Angel Jackson 

4 comments:

Blue Blinds said...

I LOVE my Angel jackson clutch - that I got at Designer Social :-) I carry it everywhere - it works with jeans as well as the LBD...the perfect accessory!

Starfish and Sundresses said...

These are fantastic! Thanks so much for the introduction! xx

Pemberley said...

I absolutely LOVE these. I think with my budget and the exchange rate I will have to love from afar for now.

The Goods Design said...

I LOVE these. I might have to send the link to my husband as a hint for my anniversary gift!

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you! Thank you!