Monday, June 14, 2010

Planners Galore!

Recently I purchased myself a Filofax planner to keep myself organized now that I have graduated.  There is a great store in New Orleans, Scriptura that is a stationary store and has some amazing accessories as well.  I found myself drawn to the Kate Spade planners but thought that $75 + was a little high when I could get a Filofax one for $29. I picked out a navy planner (because what other color would I get?!) and have been using it non-stop ever since.  I find myself longing to have things to do just so I can write them in my planner and I have been writing useless events in my planner just so it will look full! Here are some of my favorite planner picks!

*Images compliments of Kate Spade and Filofax

12 comments:

Cassandra C said...

Those Kate Spade ones are adorable! I do the same thing with my planner, yesterday I wrote in when I would be getting my nails done!

Averill said...

Haven't used a planner since I started work and everyone insists on using Outlook...but I miss the feeling of accomplishment of physically crossing stuff off the "to do" list!

Lila said...

I'm going to say that Kate Spade's pink planner is my numero uno pick! Love them all! Doesn't it make you feel so organized when you write things down? I love it!
Lila Ferraro
Queen Bedroom Sets

SogniSorrisi said...

I like them all! The blue and red Kate Spade is super cute.

ghost chair said...

ah, reminds me of my high school and college days, writing down daily homework assignments. now I can't imagine using something like this as an adult now that everyone else is using smartphones and email!

Elizabeth Sullivan said...

Hey girl - it was so good to meet you today - I blogged about it! hahaha
Come see me at my shop sometime - and have a great time in San Fran - did you say you would be back Monday? I will come in then to get my bag!
Talk soon,
Elizabeth

MaryBeth said...

A couple of years ago I bought a little LV date planner and loved it. Like you, I would look for things to write in it. There is just something about lists on paper that is a little better than on a computer.

Cristin said...

daily planner + kate spade = heaven

xo,
cristin

Kristin said...

Love that last one especially!

Jessica said...

Gorgeous planners! I just love agendas. I had also been craving a Kate Spade planner, but then I found a Coach one at the outlet for like $30. For such a low price, that one is just fine!

If you're interested, I'm hosting a giveaway for a Wendy Mink necklace (retail value: $175), drop by!

http://style-obsession.blogspot.com/2010/06/giveaway-wendy-mink-jewelry-necklace.html

The Goods Design said...

LOVE these planners - kinda wishing I didn't use my iPhone calendar (which is so handy dandy) so I could go back to enjoying a gorgeous paper-planner!

Gaby said...

Where did you find your filofax for that cheap? I'm looking for one online and am having a hard time.

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you! Thank you!