Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Frizz Be Gone!

Us girls (and any guy readers) have a very important accessory that we are very concerned with every single day. That accessory is our hair. I will be the first to admit, if I am having an off hair day, it's basically all down hill from there; clothes don't fit the right way, colors don't look spot on and accessories don't look exactly as they did in the store. As a girl with wavy and somewhat unruly hair, it can be a daily struggle, in which case a ponytail is the only answer. 

Well...I may have just the answer for you. 


My amazing hair stylist, Skye at Cinta Salon turned me on to this wonderful miracle product. I started going to Skye when she was still taking models and as a student, it was the perfect price. As i've graduated and taken full time employment, I have been lucky enough to afford going to her still. She works wonders on my hair. As I was talking to her one day about the fact that it takes me almost 45 minutes just to blow dry my hair! (I know, a longgg time), she finished giving me an amazing haircut and said let's try something new on your hair and so we did. She tried the Kerastase Slim. At $38, it doesn't come cheap, but it's totally worth it, even on a small budget. She literally did not even use a hairbrush; she used her fingers and a blow dryer, and my hair came out as straight as I will ever get it!! It was smooth, with a bit of volume and did I say straight?! 

It is the best purchase you will make in a long time! And did I mention she did it within 10 minutes?

10 comments:

SogniSorrisi said...

I'm always looking for miracle products to tame my curls--especially in the humid summer months!

Laura Trevey said...

I need all the help I can get!! thanks :)

Design Esquire said...

Thanks so much for the tip! My hair has been CRAZY wild during this never ending heat wave.

Moxie Maley said...

Oooh I may have to try this! I need some de-frizzing in my life :)

aneyefordetail said...

Yes! I've been using this for a few years and it's great.
Also recommend Bumble & Bumble super-rich conditioner (or any of their products!)

LiveLikeYou said...

I wish I has some curls!!Have had a lot of bad hair days lately - getting tired of my three second hair do, the sloppy ponytail.

Padgett Hoke said...

sold! I feel the same about the hair - if thats not going well, nothing else will either! my new favorite thing is the flat iron by croc (it is a wet/dry iron so you just skip the blow drying all together! I love it!

Pink to Green said...

I really love those products and although expensive I don't think you can put a price on frizz-free... especially in this summer swelter!

LindsB said...

I love Kerastase stuff, I use it every morning and could not leave the house without it

Haven and Home said...

I have a friend who did this and loved it, I may have to try it.

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you! Thank you!