Friday, July 30, 2010

Renegade Craft Fair Comes to San Francisco

When this popped up in my email this morning from my always fashionable and creative friend/coworker Alison, I immediately asked her if she wanted to go this weekend! We are going to head over on Saturday morning. There will be vendors from all over selling anything from letterpress gift cards to beautiful crafted jackets. SO excited!


Located at the wonderful Fort Mason Center
 in foggy San Francisco, 
admission is free 
and it runs from 11 am to 7 pm!

If you are in the area, seems like an awesome way to spend a few hours! This will be my first time, so looking forward to seeing all of the wonderful booths set up with really talented and creative people!
(I pulled a few of my favorites, and I'm sure to see 
some more great ones! Pictures to follow.)









Anyone else headed to The Renegade Craft Fair?

Cassandra via San Francisco

6 comments:

Melissa said...

Looks like so much fun, I wish I were there to go! Will you take pictures of the letterpress stationary? I would love to see what that looks like!

Lavender and Lilies said...

How exciting. I am going to head to Renegade Handmade in Chicago this weekend.

Anonymous said...

That looks like it will be so fun. Can not wait to see what you find. What a good friend Alison sounds like.

*Chic Provence* said...

HI Cassandra! I just might be passing through on my way to Sonoma...see you there!!
Thanks for the alert1

xoxo

Kit

Kristin said...

I wish I was going! What gorgeous goodies!

Haven and Home said...

Ohhh I am green with envy. I can't wait to hear how this went!

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you! Thank you!