Thursday, July 29, 2010

"Tinseltown's to Die for Tie-Dye"

While I was reading my August People StyleWatch magazine, I cam across this page on tie-dye outfits. I haven't always been crazy about tie-dye (it kind of reminds me of camp when i was 8...) these are some chic ladies wearing awesome tie-dye pieces.


These pashmina/scarves are also extremely fun and are only $15...we are selling them in our shop for fall. These are my favorite accessory for fall to add a little bit of color to a drab outfit!


*Images compliments of People StyleWatch and Shop Chic Coles

3 comments:

JMW said...

Not crazy about this look, although the scarves/wraps have potential. :)

Padgett Hoke said...

I wish I were in to tie-dye, but like you it reminds me of camp and technicolor ugliness... these have some potential though!

Connie @ SogniESorrisi said...

I could totally go for one of those scarves and I love Kate Bosworth's dress! I'm into the tie-dye (especially if it's the Proenza Schouler.

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you! Thank you!