Friday, August 13, 2010

Boxwood Interiors

When I worked at Erica K. in Darien Ct for all of high school and when I came home from college during the winter and summer vacations, Erica's friend Whitney would always come in and visit. She and her mom run an Interior Design firm, Boxwood Interiors, and recently opened their very own Interior Design retail store where they offer amazing products to their interior design services in New Canaan, Ct. Their selection of goods are just so refreshing and fun. Pillows are hand made with an array of fabrics like local company Sea Cloth, China Sea from Quadrill,  and linens from Travers and Schumacher. They have a really fun flange design with their pillows that if you can, you have to check it out. The store is a great joy to visit and is just brimming with taste and ideas for your home. Their home is highlighted in the last set of images below. The house was built by the amazing architect Barbara Garfield.


*Images compliments of Boxwood Interiors

5 comments:

JMW said...

Their store is ADORABLE and that house is breathtaking! If I lived closer, I would definitely visit their shop.

Cassandra C said...

That blue dining room is so beautiful! I wonder what color that is?!

Vanessa + Valentine said...

That store looks like so much fun with all the yummy goodies!

-Vanessa

Jenn @ Living Luxe for Less said...

Wow their store looks amazing! I'm from Wilton and I should be going home in the next few weeks...I love shopping in New Canaan and I'm exited to have a new shop to visit. Thanks for the tip!

Karena said...

I love this shop, lots of fun and fresh finds!

Come and enter my Latest Giveaway!!
xoxo

Karena
Art by Karena

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you! Thank you!