Monday, August 16, 2010

City Neighborhood Prints

For our one year anniversary, I gave my boyfriend this print...


He really needed artwork for his new place, and this held sentimental value because not only was it the city we met in, but also the city we fell in love. Plus it came from this really great
 store on Clement Street, Park Life.

As I was packing things up for the big move (still no apartment found), I started to wonder what other prints the artist made and I found these awesome ones of different cities across the country (and Canada). The prints are a great gift to someone or even yourself!! The very talented Jen Beorkrem sells the posters online at Ork Posters!




































I thought these were really great too!!







-Cassandra via San Francisco-

13 comments:

Laura Trevey said...

These are so fun and make great gifts too!!

xoxo Laura

Will @ Bright.Bazaar said...

Manhattan is my fave!

Julie @ Chapman Interiors said...

Yes! Love these! I recently saw one and thought to myself: noted, that's pretty neato!

xoxo

Melissa said...

I really love these! I think the Great Lakes one is pretty fun and I love Manhattan. So fun!

sharon taftian interior design said...

These are adorable. I would love to do a series in an office or library.

designstiles said...

Must purchase the Los Angeles one soon!

Jenn @ Living Luxe for Less said...

Wow I love these prints! They are so unique! I love the Manhattan print, and it would look great in our apartment. What a great find!

Lavender and Lilies said...

I love Ork Posters.

Chic Coles said...

What a fun idea. It is amazing how they fit in all those names and have the shape of the city too.

Cristin @ Simplified Bee said...

what a fun find... love SF the best of course!

xo,
cristin

Padgett Hoke said...

these are wonderful! I wonder if they have a jackson hole wyoming one? probably not - but I am going to check anyway!

Design Actually said...

Very fun! I want the Great Lakes one...reminds me of home!

The Goods Design said...

I have the LA one framed in my den - it only cost $22, and I get a TON of compliments!

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you! Thank you!