Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Flower Reveal: Beautiful Begonia

I am so happy to announce this sunny bright begonia was the shinning success of my many attempts at growing  begonias.  My dear friends' Aunt that I have grown up with since child hood is always bringing me wonderful old photos of my family's hotel with all the lovely flowers planted at it when she used to visit as a child. Well, the water fountain at the end of the garden was surrounded by begonias.  We were going to try and grow them again for the fountain, but because only one was successful, I decided to keep it down at the house where I can enjoy it every day. 

*Images compliments of Chic Coles

3 comments:

Laura Trevey said...

What a beautiful sunny color of yellow!!

JMW said...

Congrats on such a beautiful begonia! Love that color!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, look at the beautiful thing! That color is fabulous!

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you! Thank you!