Friday, August 27, 2010

Natures Green

The color green is natures back drop. It surrounds us with lawns and trees and all flowers have green stems and leaves that are the basis of beautiful colors. When the color green is incorporated into our lives and in our interiors, it feels perfectly natural. It is the ultimate way to bring the outdoors in. We love the way that accenting with the color can be enough to refresh a room. How beautiful is the green trim on the windows and pillows in the first bedroom? It is so pretty! The green wallpaper in the bathroom and bedrooms is also so different and fun. The color green is natures carpet of beauty, so of course it is wonderful to see green interiors.

Images Compliments: Delight by Design, Nate Berkus, Elle Decor, Veranda

12 comments:

Laura Trevey said...

I love that green and pop of orange together!!

Happy Friday!
xo Laura

Kim@Chattafabulous said...

Green is my absolute favorite and I did a "green" post a few weeks ago. It's so fresh and uplifting. Always my first choice!!

JMW said...

I am so into green right now - love these images!

Elissa, ebb & flow said...

that green chair and the bath tub look like the perfect place to spend an evening with a book.

Padgett Hoke said...

So many different elements in these photos that I love!

Kristin said...

LOVE those window treatments!

style'n said...

love the green! I am so into green for clothes...might have to consider adding some in my home too!
naina

pve design said...

pretty, can you hear me sing, hmm, hmm, hmm.
green!
pve

Colette's Cottage said...

Love the freshness of green. These photos are all so crisp.
(I seem to be making salad analogies...)

Anonymous said...

pretty cool stuff here thank you!!!!!!!

The Matters of Style Girls said...

Love the first room! My grandmother just gave me a decorating book from 1954, and it has valances and bedding with that exact circus-tent (I don't know what it's really called!) trim on it. So funny how there is nothing new!

sherry said...

Love ALL of those rooms....I need some green now!

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you! Thank you!