Thursday, August 12, 2010

Potential Office Space in My Apartment

There is a possibility in my very near future I could have a small bedroom to transform into my own little sanctuary, more details on this to come... In the meantime I put together an inspiration board of what I would want my space to look like, on a tight budget!




Paint Color: Benjamin Moore Nimbus Gray #2131-50
Drapery: Ikea Henny Curtains $39.99
Artwork: Recent purchase from recent Craft Fair, from Small Stakes which I put in a silver frame. Total $30
Lamp: Ikea $79.99
Desk: Ikea Micke Desk $79
Chair: Eames Task Chair - I was lucky enough to get one for free from work, because the seat adjustment is      broken! Overstock sells them for about $220
Striped Rug: Ikea Sveje Rugs - I put three together (strong rug tape connecting them underneath) to create an area rug! $12.99 each


Any readers have great sources for fun office furniture and accessories? Chic Coles loves to hear from you and all the great ideas you have!

-Cassandra via San Francisco-

14 comments:

Emily said...

I love it! I really REALLY hope you get to bring this to life!

Anonymous said...

What a great job. This office is amazing!

Will @ Bright.Bazaar said...

Blue and white stripes are my fave, so I loved this scheme in an instant!

Averill said...

Love the stripes/polka dot combo. Graphic and fun, but still very classic.

Alison said...

this is really great. I love the pale pink accent!

Chic Coles said...

I am so impressed by how this turned out! It is one of the best rooms i've seen in a while.

Would you be willing to make one for my new apartment bedroom using my new prints from Live Creating Yourself and the lavender LOVE print from made by girl?

Your the best,
xo

Sandy a la Mode said...

i love the pink, navy and grey combo!

Jenn @ Living Luxe for Less said...

This looks great! I had a lot of fun redecorating the workspace in my apartment recently. We went with the yellow parsons desk from West Elm, and I found a white ceramic fish lamp at homegoods for just $14.99. HG would also be a great place for you to look for a lamp for your new office!

sharon taftian interior design said...

wow, ikea has stepped it up. that desk is gorgeous.

LindsB said...

that would be so awesome if you had room for an office! I'm dying for one so I can live vicariously thought you :)

style'n said...

love your selections and I just love the white color for an office!
naina

Therese Jacinto said...

That's the exact same desk I have in my home office and I LOVE it!

Abbie said...

See Jane Work usually has cute office accessories. I can always find something I like!

Ashley @ Decorating Obsessed said...

So jealous about your free chair.

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you! Thank you!