Monday, August 23, 2010

You Had Me At...The View. J. K. Place Capri

I could die and go to heaven in this place...When I saw the cover of the brochure with this image, I knew I had found my Monday post. The blue scheme in this flawless hotel is beyond words and I will just have to let the photos do the explaining. 











Every single detail is impeccable. The color selections are so elegant and peaceful! Every piece of furniture is to perfect. I just love every single detail! And the views don't hurt either!!! Located on the Island of Capri in Italy, The Hotel J.K. Place Capri is on my list of places to visit. 









- Cassandra via San Francisco -


*Images compliments of J.K. Place Capri

9 comments:

Will @ Bright.Bazaar said...

That view - WOW!

Empress of The Eye said...

Where would you want to go from here? This is the kind of place that older movie queens go to get out of the spotlight I think.

What a place. Thank you.

Deliciously Organized said...

That is some serious eye candy!

Jenn @ Living Luxe for Less said...

Wow. I can't get over this hotel! It is impeccable...I LOVE LOVE it! I have just added it to my "must visit" list! It reminds me more of a beautifully decorated home than a hotel, and that makes me love it even more!

Sarah (Matters of Style) said...

Wow, beautiful!!

Anonymous said...

I can not stop looking at these pictures.Wow what a beautiful place. Those interiors are so well done.

Kristin said...

Dying over the grey room. I live for that color!

Pink to Green said...

This is on the very top of my places to visit before I die; the pictures are just so beautiful I can't even imagine how great it would be to see it in person!

Pemberley said...

We spent our honeymoon in Capri and the Amalfi Coast. After 8 years I think it's time to go back! Love everything they did with those interiors. Great post!

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you! Thank you!