Monday, September 20, 2010

Blue & White Greek Key Mirrors

Don't you just love a good bargain?! 

I was in Ross (yes, Dress for Less Ross) getting dish towels for the new apartment when I happened upon this totally fun mirror! It was out of place and had a big fat red clearance sticker on it. Well of course I couldn't pass it up. And decided to go see if there were anymore, because I really needed a pair to go on either side of the window, and low and behold...I found another one!


 I'm so excited! And they were scary cheap, which makes it that much sweeter!
What do you think?!

9 comments:

Vickie H. said...

Saw that same mirror myself in Ross over the weekend, but passed it up because I just have NOWHERE I can make it work...I DID love, love, love it though! Still MIGHT go back, just to see if it is still there, since it is so cheap I could hang it in the garage for a time in which I could use it..sad to pass up such a deal!

laura @ so alaurable said...

What a great deal! They look good in that spot!

Connie @ SogniESorrisi said...

Love these mirrors!

Sweet Nothings said...

no way1 I may have to brave it to scoop it up! love love love

Julie said...

Very striking! What a find.

decorative deluxe said...

AAAHHH! I'm jealous that's awesome! Blue and white and Greek Key my 2 favorites!

LindsB said...

So so cute! What a great deal too, and they are perfect for either side of the window!

Anonymous said...

What a find. That color blue is so Yves Klein Blue. The pair really makes the window!

Jenn @ Living Luxe for Less said...

I have never heard of Ross! Is it a chain? I love this mirror and I have the perfect spot for it in my apt! It is so beautiful and it looks great up on the wall as a pair!

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you! Thank you!