Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Elise Allen's New Website

I am sure many of you have seen our posts on Elise Allen Artwork here and here. However, she now has a brand new website that is classy and sophisticated! She has a new line of artwork (incorporating blues and yellows) that she has been working on all summer. As well as her new website, she also has her paintings featured in an interior designers showroom, Tara Shaw in New Orleans. All of these blue hues are my favorites and I would love to see them in an interior on the water or in a living room with a beautiful white couch. Perfection!


These two yellow paintings are Cassandra's favorites!

*Be sure to go and check out Elise's new website!

8 comments:

Kristin said...

I am absolutely loving the yellow beauties!

Anonymous said...

Wow these are so beautiful! Loving the blues and greens.

Ragland Hill Social by Gwen Driscoll said...

Thanks for the tip. I'm going to check it out right now. Hope you are well.

Teresa Meyer said...

These are GORGEOUS! Thanks so much for sharing.

Cassandra C said...

Yup! The yellows need to be MINE! Love the new website Elise! I'm writing you an email right now. I also have got to save money for the cow! I LOVE him!

Cristin @ Simplified Bee said...

Gorgeous! She has a way with color and texture.

xo,
cristin

Erica @ Decorica said...

Very soothing yet exciting art.

Renae said...

What beautiful work!

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you! Thank you!