Thursday, September 30, 2010

Let's Put It This Way...I Wouldn't Mind It

Living in apartments for the past five years, it is a lovely dream of mine to live in a cozy house with my own four walls. With that lovely dream comes the urge to take a peak at different real estate sites. Well today I came across this great site of houses that are located in the perfect Canals in Venice Beach, CA. Real Estate Company Venice Beach Living run by realtors Jay and CJ Cole (no relation) is where I found this little gem.

*Update*: Thanks to one of our wonderful readers, Kala Roberson of Studio Stella we now know that the house belongs to the very talented Interior Designer, Kristan Cunningham !

And let's put it this way...I wouldn't mind living here!


You're very own castle.


And check out the gorgeous interior...


just the front dooor is perfection, and there are details throughout that are fabulous, enjoy!




All of the artwork looks amazing! This home has such a cozy, lovely feeling to it.










*Images compliments of Venice Beach Living


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can we come visit. What a cozy fun house. Really like the dining chairs and the open shelving in the kitchen.

A House and Home said...

Doesn't hurt that the beach is a stone's throw away. This is not at all how I pictured Venice Beach after having cruised the boardwalk for a couple of hours during one visit. I thought it was kind of creepy, but this is totally chic.

elissa @ faucethead said...

looking at real estate is so fun! i can't imagine what it will be like when i'm actually considering purchasing. fun might not be the same word i use to describe it then....we'll see!

ps. last day to enter our giveaway! we'd love to have you. http://www.faucethead.com/blog/?p=1208/

Kala Roberson said...

It is such a gorgeous house and I knew I recognized it from somewhere. It took me a second to figure out but it's the home of Kristin Cunningham, Interior Designer from HGTV. More info at her website http://kristancunningham.com/ . I didn't realize it was in the canals, lucky girl!

www.studio-stella.blogspot.com

Cristin @ Simplified Bee™ said...

Love it! I used to live near Venice Beach while in school. So fun!

xo,
cristin

Britt said...

My husband and I dream of living on the Venice Canals one day! We went down there a couple weeks ago and fell in love.

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you! Thank you!