Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Quintessential New Orleans

Quintessential New Orleans style, owned and designed by Melissa Rufty. This historical new Orleans house is a pure classic, with its wide front porch. A New Orleans influence is used all through the design of the house. From the architectural salvaged pieces and beautiful fine antiques all found locally. The wonderful treasurer from historical Magazine row were Bush antiques, Leontine Linens and Amanda Tally gallery are located. What a treasure box of design.

Images compliments of: House Beautiful

6 comments:

LindsB said...

beautiful house, I love the room with the twin beds

A House and Home said...

I love that little sitting area under the stairs. What a unique idea for a foyer! No typical table with flowers on it and mirror above...It's almost like a waiting room.

bricarwaller said...

Beautiful! I love New Orleans.

Suzie @ cupcake monkey said...

I adore New Orleans! We lived there for four years and I miss it terribly. ...such beautiful architecture!

Cassandra C said...

My gosh Amanda's Painting is so beautiful. I love the bright pop of color!

Melissa said...

These houses are stunning! I love New Orleans architecture and I sure am lucky to live down here!

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you! Thank you!