Thursday, September 23, 2010

What's Your Style All About

The new issue of Elle Decor really got me thinking...what style am I all about? Working in the Interior Design Field I see a lot  of different things going on and I have to say I gravitate to many different styles. This then caused me to ask myself, what do our readers prefer? So you tell me...
Modern?


Contemporary?


Traditional?





Country?


Eclectic?


Or Beach?


And even after going through tons of my inspiration files, I still can't pick just one! Can you?
*images compliments of Elle Decor, House Beautiful and the so talented designers who created the rooms!

11 comments:

mandi@interiordesignmusings said...

I have to say that my personal style is eclectic, but I love designing in all the different styles. It allows me to create and be inspired by all the wonderful furnishings and accessories without the personal commitment.
Mandi Smith T

A House and Home said...

No! Every time I see a well done room, I think, "now that's my style", no matter what the theme...

thingsthatsparkle said...

my own house is contemporary but i love ALL styles in everyone elses house.

Starfish & Sundresses said...

Oh wow, I'll never be able to nail down just one. I definitely think I'm a bit of an eclectic mix!

Connie @ SogniESorrisi said...

I guess I'm "transitional" a mix of contemporary and traditional with some boho mixed in. It's so hard to choose just one style!

StylishBird said...

My personal style is probably a mesh of traditional, contemporary and eclectic. There are just too many beautiful things to have to commit to just one!

xx Amanda

Melissa said...

My style is definitely Beach Chic! Love that look :)

Jenn @ Living Luxe for Less said...

I love beach chic, but I definitely want to have an eclectic mix too! Love beach, modern, traditional, and Asian inspired desired designs...especially when balanced together with a discerning eye!

healy said...

wow! that was pretty amazing. .love the furnishing, the details of the room, so fab. Super like it

Colette's Cottage said...

Beach/Country/Traditional.
oh boy - could I be any less decisive?

Claudia Juestel said...

I love it all, if well done. There are spaces I appreciate and I like to visit, there are spaces I like to live in. The latter are layered, eclectic and exotic.

Cheers,

Claudia

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you! Thank you!