Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Fun Fuzzy Pillows

Besides looking fun and adding a little something to your couch or bed, these fuzzy pillows are also extremely soft and are great to snuggle up to when it starts to get cooler...if it ever were to get cooler here in New Orleans. These are not just for kids, but as seen in these three images, they can be used in sophisticated interiors. 

This season, pier 1 really went crazy with fuzzy pillows and came out with at least four (I am sure they have more than these ones...) fun, affordable fuzzy pillows. I am getting the round one (it has tiny rosettes embedded into the "fuzz" for my sister for her birthday and do I need one for my bed? I think yes...
Via Centsational Girl
Huntley Hotel in Santa Monica
Via Bringing Style Home
Via Sunset
Via Pier 1 - $23.99
Via Pier 1 - $31.96
Mongolian Wool
Via Pier 1 - $31.96
Via Pier 1 - $18.36

4 comments:

Laura Trevey said...

Who doesn't love a fun fuzzy pillow :)

xoxo Laura

Padgett Hoke said...

one of my favorite throw pillows is from Pier1, they have hidden gems! so glad you showcased these fluffies!

Cassandra C said...

Which sister would you be speaking of? We both have birthdays coming up...

mydesignchic said...

Love the fuzzy pillows...darling!

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you! Thank you!