Monday, October 4, 2010

Man Trays

Trays are the best way to add a little bit of style to everyday stuff. As a girl I have trays for a lot things, by the door for keys, on my dresser for makeup, I love them! Well, should trays be for just girls? I don't think so - guys should have a catch all. A place for the wallet, the watch, cologne. Most of the trays in my house are feminine - and then I thought why not do a little search for the boyfriend! Thought I'd share with all of you.





1. Helix by Jonathan Adler  on sale - 26.50!
2. Black Lacquer Tray from The Container Store - 9.99
3. Zen Aluminum from The Container Store - 11.99 - 19.99
4. Lacquer Tray from Pearl River - 19.50
5. Carved Wood Tray from Pearl River - 12.50 - 24.50


4 comments:

A House and Home said...

I can't tell you how crazy it drives me when my husband empties out his pockets onto the dresser full of just a bunch of crap - wallet, gum, change, etc...when I have everything of mine neatly organized into drawers. This is a great idea and could save my marriage.

Cristin @ Simplified Bee™ said...

I bought my man a man tray for his wallet, keys, phone, etc.

Love the wooden ones at the bottom of the post.

xo,
cristin

xo, Alexi said...

i REALLLLLY like the carved wood ones. that's something i'll have to keep my eye open for when i move out next year
xo, Alexi
at DG and A

Melissa said...

What a great idea! I am sure a lot of guys throw their stuff all over dressers-why not have a great place to put it all!

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you! Thank you!