Monday, November 15, 2010

Designer Love: M. Design Interiors

One King's Lane Tastemaker Sale recently featured an amazing designer. I've seen her work around the internets and I am blown away every time! Her name is Molly Luetkemeyer and she founded M. Design Interiors in 2001. Her online portfolio is filled with gorgeous, glamorous Interiors that I am love love loving. 

Here are some of my favorites! *it was really hard to choose*







How can we not love this? There is a Westy puppy in the Kitchen!


4 comments:

Lovin That! said...

Beautiful! Thanks for sharing...

LiveLikeYou said...

Molly and her team are geniuses in creating really expressive interiors!

Melissa said...

Is that a westy in that kitchen!? Super cute! I love all of the fun rooms and wallpapers that they use.

Anonymous said...

Wow what fun interiors. Loving the bookcase and the fun wall paper in the bathroom.

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you! Thank you!