Friday, November 12, 2010

Fall Antique Show Favorite Photos and a Bit of Billy Baldwin

It has been a very long week! I have been working hard on the 
Martha Angus One King's Lane Tastemaker Sale which is going to be A-M-A-Z-I-N-G. We had a great two days of photography and I am really looking forward to doing a preview post for you all. In the meantime I've been wanting to post some shots from the 2010 Fall Antique Show. 

I'm loving this color combo!


And this one too!


A little bling! 


This light fixture was too rad for words! 


My friend Alison and I volunteered for the Lecture Series and took the oppurtunity to walk around afterwards at the show. We did get to sit in on the lecture about Billy Baldwin which was so interesting and amazing! I looked him up when I got home and I just can't get over how fresh and relevant his work still is today. 




His sense of color, furniture selections, ah I love it all!

7 comments:

Lindsay said...

Ohh I love the color combo in the first photo. Gorgeous! xx

Alison said...

We had so much fun! I'm looking forward to it next year!!

Sitting In A Tree Kissing said...

Ohhh! The orange and brown are great . . . lovely!!

Laura Casey Interiors said...

Love the second color combo and love Billy Baldwin!

A Delightful Design said...

Thanks for visiting my blog today! What a treat for me. You have you latest follower in me!
Abby

Anonymous said...

Love this post! Talking to Gaga and she was so excited about it.Nan was a avid Billy Baldwin fan. So fun.

Anonymous said...

Love this post! Talking to Gaga and she was so excited about it.Nan was a avid Billy Baldwin fan. So fun.

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you! Thank you!