Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Harry Potter Midnight Premiere

Totally off the subject of interior design, fashion or even recipes, comes my extreme excitement for the Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows midnight premiere that my boyfriend and I are going to on Thursday night. For those of you who are not Harry Potter fans, I am sorry, please disregard this post and come back tomorrow for some great design inspiration. Today however, I cannot contain it any longer and I am bursting at the seams for Thursday night to arrive! For the last 10 years of my life, I have been inside the world of Harry Potter (when new books would come out, awaiting the release of the next movie)...well this is almost the last hurrah for all the Harry Potter fans of the world. The first part (of a two part) of seven movies will be coming out in theaters on November 19th and I will be there eagerly awaiting (maybe even dressed up as one of the characters...I don't know, we'll have to wait and see).


Similar to the popularity of twilight (I love both, and they both seem to be incredibly popular) whenever I read the books or watch the movies, I forget all about what is going on in my life...good/bad, I forget it all as I become immersed into the lives of the characters, the plot and the adventure they are embarking on. It will be interesting to see how they depict the last story of Harry Potter (and hopefully the previews haven't given it all away).


So, with all of this being said about my excitement, I leave you with one of the official Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows trailer and you'll know where to find me late night on Thursday!

3 comments:

Living It At Home said...

I never watch Harry Potter really because it scares my daughter! The parts that I have seen are amazing. The acting is superb! Have fun!

Averill said...

Can't wait to see the movie! My sister and I already have a date for Thanksgiving weekend to go see it.

Anonymous said...

Well we now were you will be on Thurs night.What fun.Can not wait to hear all about it!

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you! Thank you!