Monday, November 22, 2010

Pretty Hanging Lights

There is something so magical about outdoor hanging lights. I was scrolling through my inspiration files and realized that I really love the look! It's delicate and inviting and I'm thinking I might need to incorporate it somehow into our holiday, or everyday decor. What do you think? Any great advice you can give me as to what works best? I love the twinkly effect it gives everything.



How gorgeous is this? I wish I had a backyard with a big tree to wrap lights around...




I know this one isn't hanging lights but it's adorable and romantic!


Even this one strip is beautiful with the lanterns on the floor.



*If you see an image that is yours, let me know! I was bad about saving them from where they are from, and I want to give credit!*

6 comments:

The Goods Design said...

Gorgeous! So magical.

Melissa said...

I LOVE these images! There is something so fun and romantic about hanging lights.

Julie @ Chapman Interiors said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE hanging lights, and I think you could absolutely have them year round! They are so romantic! Post pics when you've installed yours :))

xoxo

Laura Casey Interiors said...

Very sweet and whimsical. I also vote for year-round!

mydesignchic said...

So romantic...love this look!!

redbpower said...

love the look

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you! Thank you!