Thursday, November 4, 2010

Stripey Stripe Stripes

Some of you may remember these little gems from One King's Lane - can you get over how cute they are?! They are so fabulous! All the colors and STRIPES! I die!


Well they come from a great site called FiveStripes and they have other super adorable things, with get this, stripes! Enjoy!

Peacock Throw


Bono Bowl Set


Striped Matches


Baggu Bag - Perfect for Groceries!


French Bull Cabana Containers


SemiKolon Box


SemiKolon Magazine Holder - My office needs this!!!


We love stripes at Chic Coles and we hope you all do too!

4 comments:

Kim@Chattafabulous said...

Thanks, somehow I missed this on OKL. I think that Peacock throw might be very happy in my living room!

JMW said...

I purchased some of those candles a couple of Christmasses ago - they are a great way to dress up your table during the holiday season.

Kristin said...

Have their ever been cuter matches? SO cute!

Jenn @ Living Luxe for Less said...

I love the magazine holder! I have a few of these in solid navy from The Container Store and the striped version would look great with my collection!

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you! Thank you!