Friday, November 5, 2010

Wall Panel Molding

What a way to dress up an interior. We are loving the use of the grass cloth encased by the molding, what a fresh and fun approach  to a traditional design application. Also the use of the deep chocolate and stark white trim color is a fun way to use this design trick. Every time we mention the color chocolate in an interior we just can not help but think of the real thing, yum! Hope everyone has a nice weekend.

images compliments of:Kimberly Ayres, House Beautiful

6 comments:

Laura Trevey said...

Love that 1st room... so chic!

Lacquered Life said...

I love the grasscloth within the trim work. Grasscloth is great in so many different applications. I have seen ceilings that are papered with grasscloth when the walls are painted, and they are awesome too!

JMW said...

What a great use of grass cloth. You would think it would add a more casual feel to a room, but the room still looks elegant. Very nice!

Amy R. said...

I did a post on Kimberly Ayres today. I love all the texture. Have a great weekend!

Amy R.

Karena said...

I love this room!! It is a great idea for grasscloth!

Come and enter my new Giveaway....I know you will love it!!

xoxo
Karena
Art by Karena

Anonymous said...

I love the color combo! Isn't it funny how much we use the word love in Blog comments. The grasscloth is such a fresh idea, I've never seen that before!

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you! Thank you!