Monday, November 8, 2010

Wreath Inspiration

The holidays are quickly approaching! And having a new apartment that is feeling more like home everyday is making me think of all the great ways I can incorporate festive holiday decor into our place. I am most certainly not one to rush into the holidays, but once Thanksgiving comes, I think you can begin getting ready for Christmas. So I decided this year it would be fun to create my own unique wreath. 

I love this doily one from Martha Stewart


And this beautiful Chartreuse Wreath with artichokes and moss, among other things.



But the boyfriend loves the traditional wreath, and I do agree, I love the smell!


Although this all succulent wreath is AMAZING!




So this beautiful wreath will be a perfect combination! 


Keep your eyes peeled for a DIY project for the wreath!
Any of you do any fantastic wreaths for the holidays?

7 comments:

JMW said...

Love the second-to-last one...very pretty!

Tracy F. said...

Lots of interesting wreaths, but I have to agree with your BF...when it comes to Christmas, I'm a traditionalist. I think the one in the last picture will be wonderful!

Cristin said...

Love the last two with succulents! Fun post.

Today I am blogging about Grant Gibson's tween room at the ELLE DECOR Designer Showhouse in SF... pls drop by. It's gorgeous!

xo,
cristin

Alison said...

These are all great ideas!

Alison said...

I really like the green, but not evergreen options!

Lovin That! said...

I love the succulent (spelling?) one - so unique!!

I posted a few Christmas inspirations on my blog today - come check it out

www.lovinthat.blogspot.com

ukrainian girls said...

This is really cool. You are really great talent.

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you! Thank you!