Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Flour

Field trip......Wow this is just the place for a little field trip. We will be down in Boston soon picking up one of the little birds and les must see, smell, and taste. Also I think flour would make the perfect Christmas present for a special baker. If one attends cooking school one class is working with fifteen different flours. Who knew that there were that many different flours. Sticky buns and flour here we come!

Images compliments of: Flour, Susan Young

6 comments:

Olimpia Elide said...

OMG. I love this place!
It is so chic. I wanna taste all these biscuits and little cakes!
XOXO
Olimpia

Eyeliner & Wallpaper said...

Yummy! I saw this bakery on Bobby flay's "Throw down" t.v. show. When I get a chance to visit Boston, I am definitely trying the sticky buns. :)

Tiffany

Anonymous said...

Yummy! Looks gorgeous! Where is this place located?

Emily said...

have a blast! I worked right next door until I moved recently and I have the cookbook. You can't go wrong with those sticky buns either!!!!

Karena said...

Oh my yum!! Love it all!!

Remember to come & enter my $200 Giveaway from Fifi Flowers!

Xoxo
Karena
Art by Karena

Averill said...

That all looks way, way too tempting.

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you! Thank you!