Monday, December 20, 2010

Gorgeous Rooms-Painted Blue

It's no secret that blue is my favorite color, any shade I love it! These rooms are making me want to whip out the paint brush and add a little blue to my life (I can always use a bit more). These rooms will stand as some fabulous inspiration!





Or maybe a painted kitchen...


I'm also loving the idea of a blue accent wall, 
in maybe a navy or turquoise. Love it!





This look is perfect, with the unmade bed 
and blue velvet like panels!

5 comments:

Averill said...

Hmmm....love 'em. You can't go wrong with a saturated blue on the wall (IMHO). I painted my dining room Drawing Room Blue from Farrow & Ball and am absolutely in love...

Lisa Griffin said...

i loove that second popping aqua wall, and i'm not even a blue person!
www.indramaticfashion.com

Grant K. Gibson said...

My bedroom is also Drawing Room Blue and I love it.
I didn't even think that I liked blue until I tried it!

Mr. Modern Furishings said...

Blue is a very calming color and great accent to white furnishings. I especially like the dark blue which give an aquatic feel to the room.

Anonymous said...

We still have a can of Ralph Lauren Navy paint for the office. We wanted to paint Dads office in Darien navy.Fun right. Great images.

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you! Thank you!