Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Holiday Wishlist *E-Reader*

This year, I have the Amazon Kindle or Barnes and Noble Nook on my Christmas list. I am obsessed with reading books, magazines and blogs and know I will get a ton of use out of the e-reader. Although having one of these awesome gadgets, the accessories available to carry them in are even more stylish and fun. The following carrying cases and sleeves are some of my favorite and I would love to be able to bring my e-reader with me everywhere!
Or...

*E-reader Cases:




Any recommendations on the Nook or the Kindle? I definitely need to go do some research on the two before Christmas!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh what a great Christmas present! Those accessories are fabulous, especially the Rebecca Minkoff.

Anonymous said...

Wow had not idea you could get such stylish accessories for the kindle. Tory is my first pick with Rebecca Minkoff next. Also like the Kindle in White.

interior design musings said...

There is something to be said for a case that cost more than the item that you are putting in it!! M.

ampersand-design.blogspot.com said...

I've had a Kindle since Oct 2009. Love it. Didn't have access to the Nook at that time, since I am in Australia, but I honestly have nothing but good things to say about the kindle.

www.mobileread.com has a good forum board that has threads on all the different e-readers.

Sandy K

Barbara said...

wow ! :) look at this, here's my list:
http://barbara-placetocallhome.blogspot.com/2010/12/my-christmas-wish-list.html#comments

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you! Thank you!