Monday, December 6, 2010

Loving This Jewelry!

There is something seriously fabulous going on over at Anthropologie! I have always loved everything that they do but recently they have been knocking it right out of the park. 

I think I might need this necklace for a certain birthday party (my golden bday) that is coming up. LOVE IT. And it's the perfect price point, $38...what what?





All of these pieces are to die for! Love them all!


And for a little bit more of a splurge, this Horseshoe Bay Ring is gorgeous! 




3 comments:

A Delightful Design said...

I LOVE that first necklace! It's a great statement and priced really well. Who am I kidding? I would take everything on your list. ;-)
abby

Anonymous said...

This is such a beautiful necklace! It would look amazing on you. Hope you get it for your golden birthday!

JMW said...

That jewelry is gorgeous - love Anthro! I need to check out the latest from them...

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you! Thank you!