Thursday, December 16, 2010

Thing That I'm Loving

Tonight the boyfriend and I met up with one of my best friends at the Hotel Utah, which is not a hotel but actually a pretty great hang out for people who love live music! We got to experience an amazing band called the Odd Owl. Music is not something that I share about often here on our blog, but it is a huge part of what makes me, well, me!
Odd Owl CD Cover
Odd Owl was started this year by Carmen Caruso, Phil Jacobsen and J.D. Brown and I am so in love with their sound. My favorite song is "There Will Be Fun Songs", be sure to check it out on their Myspace page, link below!


Happy Thursday!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

What fun. You have the best taste in music. Thanks for sharing this great band.

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you! Thank you!