Thursday, January 13, 2011

By Hand Granola

There is nothing better than discovering a food that you could eat every day, and then realizing just how healthy that snack is! I just have to share this amazing granola, By Hand. I came home from work and found the package containing the granola, opened it quickly so that I could try it out. It is amazing

Hailing from Hermosa Beach, By Hand Granola is made by The McCarthy's; a family owned and operated business. We all come from the same town, all originally from Connecticut which makes this post even more special; Melissa went to school with Whit and I worked for Suzy when she owned TaDa! I can honestly say this is some of the best stuff I've tried in a long time. And look how awesome the artwork (hand drawn by Kelly McCarthy) is...


Made with cranberries, old fashioned nuts, coconut, macadamia nuts, sliced almonds, cinnamon and a whole bunch of other tastey stuff...it's the perfect healthy alternative. 

I couldn't help staging a little photo shoot, I love the packaging and product so much. You can visit their website and order your own package at The By Hand Granola Shop!


Now to figure out how I can buy it in San Francisco!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yum what a great find. I am dreaming about the cranberry's and nut with cinnamon.What a treat to walk up to in the morning.I am going to have to oder some.

The Consummate Hostess said...

This sounds just delicious! Granola is a regular part of my morning and I am always on the hunt for a new box of delights. Thanks for sharing!

JMW said...

I love snacking on granola and so do my kids. Sounds like a cool brand, there. Hope you can find it in your neck of the woods!

The enchanted home said...

I love granola, I make my own parfaits with berries or jam sometimes, granola and greek yogurt but the good granola is horrible tasting and the bad for you stuff is great..so I am anxious to try this. I will give it a shot, thanks for sharing. Please check my new blog about the building of our new home and my love for decor and lifes pretty things!

Ann said...

Oh I love granola...not at first though, but as you get to eat them more often they tend to taste much better...I guess I have to try this one when I see it.

Megan said...

sounds delicious; i love trying granola, especially the handmade kind!

Anonymous said...

Amazing granola, we need this all over the country. Not only healthy, but a great snack to fuel up with before a workout or an activity.

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you! Thank you!