Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Ikat Mini Bowls from Anthro

Cassandra shared her one of her LOVE-ly gifts from Christmas yesterday and it got me thinking about what a great vacation and Christmas we all had. She gave all of us girls (sorry dad, I do not know what you would put in your Ikat mini bowl from Anthropology) so unfortunately this does not pertain to you. She gave my mom, my sister and I all different colors in the Ikat Mini Bowl. I have mine sitting next to my bed on my bedside table; where I know is one of the more popular spots for our special things, and I have mine full of all my favorite jewelry. My pearl earrings, diamond hoops and gold tassel earrings my sister gave me. 


I received the navy ikat bowl, but how much fun would it be to have a collection of all four of them (yellow, purple, navy and gray) on hand for a fun desert party or to hold candy when entertaining? I love the idea of having it next to my  bed, but I think I also need a few for my kitchen! Not to mention to give as gifts and at $8 a mini bowl, this is one gift that everyone will love it and it won't break the bank!
Thanks Cassandra for such a fun Christmas present!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow those bowls are so fun!A slash of color to dress up the bedside table.It is the perfect size.

Chic Geek said...

I have every color!! eeek! I'm obsessed! Hope you had a lovely holiday season!
xx

Christina @ greige and My Sparrow said...

Love these.. I bought one for the same purpose. Perfect for rings and earrings! Happy New Year!

The Goods Design said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE! Might have to pick one up today!

Padgett Hoke said...

love those bowls, we have the same size and they are perfect for everything!

Bold and Beautiful said...

Over the summer they had kelly green and blue in the larger bowls and I bought a complete set of green. I originally bought just one to place keys in by the front door but then thought they would be so cute at a dinner party or somthing.....still don't know what do do with the full set....the mini's come in such pretty colors!

Chic Coles said...

Well sister, glad I could make your bedside table a little more fabulous! Might have to pick myself up one! LOVE YA

Michelle said...

I have the green one and just love it!

Lindsey said...

I have the green one and I want more! They are so pretty.

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you! Thank you!