Thursday, January 6, 2011

L A Burdick Chocolates

We had the great pleasure of visiting the wonderful Chocolaters L.A. Burdick in Walpole NH. The added bonus of the visit was a wonderful hot chocolate at Burdicks. The selection of hot chocolate is chocolate milk, white and dark. We had a combination of milk and dark. It was spectaluar, so creamy and rich. They make their beautiful and fun chocolates in the swiss tradition. Their very special trademark is their chocolate mice with their silky little tails. There is a yummy cafe that serves lunch and dinner as well. They also have a chocolate cooking school.  Needless to say we had a great time and brought a bunch of treats back for us to enjoy later!


Images compliments of L.A. Burdick, Chic Coles

8 comments:

aneyefordetail said...

Love their things! My neice had two little mice in a pretty box as table favors at her wedding...a big hit! She had also worked in their Cambridge store and loved it.

Danielle said...

those mice are tooooo cute tooo eat!

Lisa said...

Hi Girls!
Gosh, the holidays rushed by without me having a chance to wish you all a Merry Christmas!
I am looking forward to a great new 2011 with you all!
xo Lisa

Jen of Made By Girl said...

I am sooo in the mood for their chocolates right now! ;))))))


www.madebygirl.com
madebygirl.blogspot.com

Chic Coles said...

@Lisa - we are so looking forward to 2011. We took a good two weeks off from the blog and feel refreshed and ready for some exciting times ahead. Best wishes to a very happy 2011!

NYC, Style and a little Cannoli said...

I visited the shop in NYC and it was amazing! Here was my post with photos....just yummy stuff and really nice people!!

http://www.nycstylelittlecannoli.com/2010/08/la-burdick-cafe-and-chocolate-shop.html

ruffledrose.com said...

Those are such adorable chocolates!
- xo, Vanessa Elizabeth

Melissah said...

I'm an interior designer from Melbourne, Australia - I loved your blog, I found it very inspiring. This is all new to me but I have just set up my own blog
scrapbook-melissah.blogspot.com
You may like to check it out because I had so much fun doing it.
Thanks for providing me with such great entertainment!
Cheers
Melissah

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you! Thank you!