Tuesday, January 18, 2011

A Little Office Organization

I was given the task today at work to find a "really cute" set of paper organizers; you know, those paper holders that sit on your desk and you separate your papers into different categories. These categories for me include: to be imported into the computer, already imported into the computer and those papers that I am finished with and can be filed away in their proper places. You may be asking yourself, doesn't organizing papers into these three different categories make more work and shouldn't I be dealing with said papers when I am using them and then filing them away? Well, yes actually but I find myself to be quite busy and filing every paper seems to me to be tedious so I am on the hunt for cute on top of desk paper sorting filers. I inquired on twitter and got two great answers; seejanework.com and sortingwithstyle.com. I also wanted to check with our great readers to see if anyone had some cute ideas (maybe from etsy) in a cute pattern that would look great on my desk in my office?

Here are some of the options I found: 


Any cute stylish ideas? I would love to have some with trellis or chevron!

6 comments:

Ragland Hill Social by Gwen Driscoll said...

Love these. They are just precious. Happy New Year!

Anonymous said...

Hi I really like the first set of three. I found some really nice navy and white geometric designed ones at Home Goods.May they would have some nice ones. Oh to be organized.Good luck.

Cassandra C said...

I'm loving this idea too!

http://www.containerstore.com/shop/office/literatureOrganizers/magazines?productId=10027093&N=74548

Leigha said...

You already got my favorite source - seejanework.com. Chic and affordable (it doesn't get any better!).

Leigha

Connie @ SogniESorrisi said...

They had some great ones at Home Sense here (our version of Home Goods) with great graphic/chevron products.

Those white ones are great!

CINCHED AT THE WAIST said...

ooo i love these for my desk, would def get me organized while looking chic!

great posts-just started following,
Annina of www.cinchedatthewaist.com

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you! Thank you!