Monday, January 24, 2011

Melissa's New Apartment - Inspiration

Congrats to Melissa! She is in her own apartment - a gorgeous blank canvas - 
and I couldn't help putting an inspiration image together for her!

Image created by Cassandra Cole in Photoshop

This will be her first apartment where she can decorate a living room, rather than just her bedroom and I couldn't be more excited for her! I tried to use retail pieces, because she is on a budget. And although they are retail - they are good purchases that will hold up. 

Sources:
West Elm Henry Sofa - $699
Urban Outfitters Indigo Ikat Slipper Chair - $329
Overstock.com Hand Tufted Bluish-grey Rug -$165
CB2 Formosa White Tray Table - $49.95
CSN.com Robert Abbey Triple Gourd Pink Lamp - $237.60 (free shipping!)
All Modern Oilo Raindrops Band Pillow in Aqua - $49.99
All Modern Twinkle Living Zig Zap Pillow - $50
Elise Allen "Grand Midnight Calling" Painting - contact artist


*All rights to image - Chic Coles

10 comments:

Emily A. Clark said...

Looks cute! Love the pink lamps :)

designchic said...

Gorgeous inspiration...

Danielle said...

love those chairs! saw similar ones at home goods this weekend!

What's Delicious? said...

Lucky girl! Love the look board. My husband and I are gearing up to enhance our space come Spring and I keep turning to your blog for inspiration! jennie t.

http://jenniesdeliciousblog.blogspot.com/

Jessica Turnbow said...

You are very talented, this looks so chic! I want to do this!
I am doing a giveaway on my blog right now and would love to have you enter!
http://bonjourfrenchie.blogspot.com/

Melissa said...

OMG! I love it so much! I cannot wait to re-create this whole room! It looks amazing. I can't even pick out my favorite because I love them all! Thanks Cassandra :)

-Melissa

Anonymous said...

I swear I saw those exact chairs at HomeGoods for $199! I love the pink lamps! Awesome design!

casey at loft and cottage said...

love those lamps!

Simple Dwellings said...

I love the furniture choices! Very chic spcae. And I adore the rug! It will be a beautiful space.

Gabriella said...

Love the rug and chairs! Can't wait to see pictures of it once it's done!

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you! Thank you!