Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Twin Bedroom- Project Reveal

Here is a sneak peak and some close-up shots of a house we are working on! The twin beds are perfect for a young girls room and I just love the fabric on the headboards. Although it is extremely cold outside and there is a lot of snow on the ground, this room and the flowers remind me that spring is on its way! The ikat bowl is from Christmas and we ordered a few more so we could use them in projects we are working on. 

The next step for this room is to get some artwork or a large picture on the wall above the headboards to add a little bit more personality to the blank wall. Stay Tuned!

12 comments:

A Delightful Design said...

I love everything about this room. It's just my style! That lamp is perfect and I can't wait to see the finished product.

Lee said...

I love the blue floral fabric on the headboards. The color is so delicate but the roses are large enough to give it presence. Could you share the manufacturer and design names?

I'm so excited to have found your blog. Just my style!

Danielle said...

love the headboards!

Anonymous said...

How gorgeous and cute is that room?! I love the photo set up with the beautiful flowers against the blue.

Colette's Cottage said...

Beautiful- can't wait to see the final reveal!

Chic Done Cheap said...

Love that bowl!!

Interior Design Musings said...

Just lovely! Can't wait to see the finished project. M.

JMW said...

What a lovely room - those headborads are beautiful! Well done!

Ashley said...

Gorgeous! I love the light and airy feel of the bedroom. What little girl (and design savvy mom) wouldn't love that room?!

Garden Forum said...

Extremely creative mind.
A very amazing room.
The flower gives a delighful feeling.

Rene said...

Oh how pretty! I love the feminine touches and twin beds are always a favorite.

-Rene

Hi! I'm LiLi! said...

can't wait to see when it's finish.

stop by in my blog, you might be interested in my giveaway.
http://lildivine.blogspot.com/2011/01/garment-color-knitwear-giveaway.html

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you! Thank you!