Thursday, January 27, 2011

The Tyler Florence Shop - Mill Valley

Even the outside is gorgeous. Being able to visit the cute town of Mill Valley, CA is special in itself but visiting The Tyler Florence Shop was amazing. Everything is so beautiful! 
I would LOVE to have this cake plate! So simple and gorgeous...
The beams were phenomenal and the displays were filled with lovely things that could make any kitchen happy!
One of my favorite places in the store was the cookbook library in the back. It was filled with colorful cookbooks from all different chefs. 

 This is Chic Coles favorite Tyler Florence Cook Book - not only are the recipes to die for, but the photography is so gorgeous! Mouth watering deliciousness. Mom is a HUGE fan of Tyler Florence and I must say I am too!



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That store looks like so much fun. Loving the fork and spoon.I could spend all day in the library.The china is so plain and simple.Cake plate would be so fun to have.

MyLittleHappyPlace said...

I would die in that shop! Not only am I a kitchen gadget junkie, I have a super-crush on Tyler!

designchic said...

The perfect way to spend a day in my book...obsessing over the leather chairs and ottoman!!

Ashley said...

Wow! What an awesome shop! And here I thought Tyler Florence would only put out great kitchen-related offerings...the whole store looks fabulous!

Kristin said...

Jealous. If money were not an object (so I could fly home often and have a farm and not worry about making money off it), I would want to live in one of the small towns north of SF on the peninsula or in Sonoma area. It's just so lovely and then you have the metropolitan SF close by. Ah, to dream...

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you! Thank you!