Friday, February 11, 2011

Client Request - Lucite Coffee Tables

One of our favorite clients is working on making a few changes to take her living room to the next level. One of those changes is a new coffee table, specifically a gorgeous Lucite one. We pulled high to low priced ones; the lowest being my personal favorite, the CB2 for $249, which is a steal!
Scarbourough, through 1st Dibs
Talisman, through 1st Dibs
Jan Showers
CB2, Peekaboo Coffee Table

What do you think of Lucite Coffee Tables?
Love 'em or leave 'em?!



Update Alert: A huge THANK YOU to all of you who commented on my post -
I bought paint last night and well...
I couldn't resist seeing what it was going to look like. Here's a sneak peak!


9 comments:

designchic said...

I love them, and the first one is an unbelievable steal!! Have a great weekend ~

A Delightful Design said...

I am all over anything lucite lately! That CB2 table is actually my favorite because I can see two gold poofs slid under it for extra seating.

How did I miss your "paint the kitchen" post?!! I LOVE that color and I think it's going to be an amazing transformation! It reminds me of Boca Raton Blue by BM...that's in our current living room and my hubs liked it so much he wants to use it again in our new house.

Can't wait to see kitchen pictures!
abby

Julie said...

I love lucite tables. I think the CB2 option is my favorite as well. It's the cleanest looking of the group.

Ashley said...

My favorite lucite tables have a dash of brass, like the first few you featured. I can't wait to see how your newly-painted kitchen turns out!

Mary said...

I was wondering if lucite scratches. I wanted to get some lucite kitchen stools but I'm afraid they would look bad after a few years.

Danielle said...

i have the west elm parsons table, but am SERISOULY considering the cb2 one..i LOVE me some lucite

Simple Dwellings said...

I love lucite anything! I think it is so chic and a great way to add modern decor to a traditional space. My favorite is the CB2 peekaboo table!

Karena said...

This is another example of how sometimes the least expensive is the favored...I love it!!

The new wall color is perfect!

Last Day.... be sure to come and join my Amazing Giveaway from Splenderosa!

xoxo
Karena
Art by Karena

Anna of IHOD said...

wow these are stunning! They would go so well in many types of rooms.
Have a lovely week!
Anna

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you! Thank you!